Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Historical Undone in the UK

Following on from their highly successful launch in the US, the Historical Undone series has launched in the UK. Historical Undone are short sexy e-books by some of the top authors in the Historical programme. It is Historical's most sensual series yet!
The series kicks off with stories by Nicola Cornick, Michelle Willingham, Amanda McCabe and Bronwyn Scott. Many such as Michelle Willingham's The Viking's Forbidden Love Slave are linked to their longer books.



4 comments:

penney said...

The new books sound and look great I wish I could get one but I'm in the states California.
Penney

Michelle Styles said...

Oh Penney --

The Historical Undone series of ebooks has been available in the US since November.
You can still buy the books on eharlequin.
I do not know if there are any plans to do a print anthology though...

penney said...

Thank you Michelle I went to eHarlequin and got one. Thanks
Penney

Nicola Cornick said...

There are plans to do a print anthology, I think. I've heard that my Undone, The Unmasking of Lady Loveless, will be out in print in December. I'm sure the others will also go into print as well. I'm thoroughly enjoying the Undone series and have loved all the books. The most recent book by Ann Lethbridge is a gem IMO and I can't wait for next month's book.