I like when the new year comes and gives us all a new beginning. We start anew and the year seems full of possibilities.
For Harlequin Historical authors, we'll be starting new books. At this point, the books could be about anything in any time period. So I ask you:
1. What time period would you like to see most in 2012? Regency? Medieval? Ancient Rome? Old China? Or something new and different, like WWI?
2. What story line would you like? Marriage of convenience? Beauty and the Beast? Cinderella? Secret Baby? Or do you like a treasure hunt?
3. What kind of hero? Noble or not? Alpha or Beta? Blond or Dark-haired?
4. What kind of heroine? Poor or Noble? Bookish or Horse-mad? Vicar's daughter or Vicar's illegitimate daughter?
5. Where set? British Isles? Australia? American West? France? North Africa?
6. Level of sensuality. Hot? Not-so-hot? Sweet?