Friday, January 15, 2010

Notorious Rake, Innocent Lady, picked as book club read


How fun! A book club in Lake Tapps, a town near where I live, decided they wanted something a bit steamy and fun for their February read. I am told one of the members said, "Remember that Bronwyn Scott book about the Viscount we read last year? I'd sure love to read another one of her books." So they picked Notorious Rake, Innocent Lady, which was one of the original Undone debuts a year and a half ago. I thought that was great--their choices for the month were the Red Tent (an admittedly great book) and Notorious Rake, and who-hoo, they went with the romance. It's a perfect time to read Notorious Rake since the Feb. e-book Undone features the hero's older brother and one of the March historical releases is the older brother's story (Earl's Forbidden Ward) and then in late spring, the middle brother's book comes out.

1 comment:

Victoria Lamb said...

Excellent news. This is one I haven't read yet, so now it's On The List.

I love linked stories too, so then there'll be the others on top ...