Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Too early for Christmas shopping?


This week I received a box full of advance copies of my latest book, "Gift-Wrapped Governesses", so thought I'd like to share the cover picture with you.
I just love the mischievous expression on the little girl's face as the boy hands her a present.
My story is called "From Governess to Christmas Bride".
The anthology also contains stories featuring governess heroines, from Sophia James and Marguerite Kaye.
Having read both their stories with great enjoyment I'm in the mood to start my Christmas shopping.
And it's way too early!

6 comments:

Barbara Monajem said...

Governesses seem to be very popular these days! I'm looking forward to reading this anthology. :)

Lexie said...

:D never too early for Christmas shopping....shops and craft stores have decorations out as early as August sometimes, so :shrugs: I think we should just make Christmas a year long thing with feasting, presents and family time for all.

I do *love* stories about governesses though so I'm looking forward to this anthology quite a bit!!

Loves 2 Read Romance - Laura said...

LOL! I have already started my Christmas shopping. I already have one of my cousins done because he is little and the Walmart by our house had a great sidewalk sale for a few weeks. In fact this weekend I wrapped all his Christmas gifts. As well as most of my brother's birthday gifts. I am hoping that by doing it a little at time it won't pile up on me.

susied said...

What a cute cover!

Marguerite Kaye said...

If you don't want to wait for this to come out, you can register on Goodreads, where Annie and I are hosting a 3 book giveway.

Lexie said...

lol done :D that's when I first saw the cover for the book! I do so adore GoodReads!