Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Thoroughly Compromised Lady cover is here!

Jack and Dulci's North American cover is here! It's lovely and I can hardly wait for their book to be out in the US. This has been one of my all time favorite stories so far. The story combines some foreign policy plot so the reader is bound to learn something new! Most of us don't know much about the land feud in South America between Spain and the British, but Jack and Dulci are in the thick of it with a fraudelent map. And there's plenty of sensuality and steamy sex scenes. The best of both worlds. It's my kind of story, the kind of book I want to pick up and read when I'm out looking for a good book. And oh yes, I'd show off the cover but I can't get the images option to access, so I'll pass on that for now and try again later.
Bronwyn

No comments: