Monday, January 29, 2007

Anne Herries: Thank you for having me!

It took me a little while to work out how to get in, because they kept thinking I wanted to go to my own blog, but I got here. I am thrilled to post the picture of my book, which has been shortlisted for the RNA Romance Prize. I know there are several more authors listed, but I am delighted to say that three of them write historicals, and that is something to celebrate! We do not get as much recognition as we should, and it is always pleasing when it happens. I shall keep my fingers crossed for all our authors, because having won it in 2004 I know it is unlikely I shall win again, but I am content to be shortlisted. It proves it wasn't just a fluke last time and that makes me feel good. So good luck to all our authors entered on the list, but being biased slightly I hope it is a historical that wins - one of the three will do for me! Love to you all, Linda/Anne Herries

No comments: